Monday, December 22, 2008

Assortments

A random list of topics today:

1. Hate hate hate my job. I put in a time off request a few weeks ago and have yet to hear from my boss. I am fairly certain this means no. Am very pissed as I asked for the week of the 29th possibly the slowest week of the year other than this one. On top of it my ASSISTANT is off. Very pissed that she gets to take it while I do not. Especially as I worked late this past Friday night as well as Saturday morning. Am getting very tired of being treated so shitty and will have no guilt as I work on my resume next week while here.

2. Am debating running a marathon. Have been meaning to and wanted to run a half in January. I feel behind on training due to my shitty shitty shitty job. (When I talk about my job it is required that I say everything in threes to truly illluminate how strongly I feel.) My friend Kristin is going to be a coach for Team in Training (unfortuante acronym by the way for a woman's group) for a marathon in Seattle. Am beginning to get very scared about signing up but looking forward to something that will provide a goal with a structured plan.

3. My dad and brother came to visit last night for Christmas and I am happy to report that all went well.

4. Bed made for a consistent week!

5. This is a not so great post but anger and rage usually leave me with very poor communication skills be they written or otherwise.

No comments: